I’ve been putting off this update for so many
weeks months that the list of things I wanted to write about has grown impossibly long. Since I don’t have the motivation to write out the entire story, I will boil it down to a list of highlights (with photo links):
- New years eve on Koh Phangan
- Cock fighting at Jatujak market
- An extended visa-run to Singapore
- A trip to Khao Sok and Krabi
- The vegetarian festival in Phuket (!!)
- A trip to Kanchanaburi with Alan and Crystal
- A trip to Koh Samet (also starring Alan and Crystal)
- And finally, that trip to Khao Yai mentioned in the last post here (September)
The regularly scheduled updates will, however, be returning soon. On Thursday morning Pui and I are flying to Yangon, Myanmar for a month-long (two weeks for Pui) Burmese expedition. I don’t expect to have reliable internet access for most of the trip, but I will be adding entries when I can.
The current plan is to return to Bangkok on March 1st for some final weeks in Thailand before I catch an as-yet-unbooked flight to who-knows-where.